For travellers, an epic journey filled with memories is what they expect. Previously, we have heard about the longest bus journey that was present that carried passengers from Calcutta in India to London, UK that was started in the 1960s from Albert Tours, however, recently there has been a news that there will be bus services from Delhi to London starting May 2021.
The tourism company, Adventure Overland has announced that there will be epic bus journey in the year 2021 and as part of the tour of Delhi to London, passengers will cover around 20,000kms in 70 days. The entire journey will have a convenient, cosy and well-equipped travel bus and the 20,000kms will cover 18 countries in 70 days. The countries that passengers can visit include Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France and the UK. The travel has announced that the trip will be divided into 4 major destinations that are
- Leg 1 of the journey will cover the countries of India, Myanmar (Burma) and Thailand. In this leg, you will get to visit ancient pagodas, scenic lakes and mountains, amazing food and culture from these countries. Explore the Buddhism culture here and off for the Leg 2 of the journey.
- Leg 2 of the journey will cover Laos and Mainland China where you stay at the ancient town of Luang Namtha and then head over to China where you get to see Great Wall of China, Leshan Buddha, Silk Route, Gobi desert etc
- Leg 3 of the journey will be towards Central Asia where you get to visit Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Russia where you get to witness untouched mountains, sceneries, desert regions etc.
- And lastly, the Leg 4 of the journey will be covering many European countries such as Latvia, Poland, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France where you get to witness the famous places of all these countries before you finally reach the destination of the UK. As soon as the plan of this was announced, Bookings have already begun on Adventure Overland official website, however, due to Coronavirus restrictions only 20 people will be allowed to board the bus and as per the policy, preference will be given to the passengers who pay the amount in full.
Some of the features of the trip include
- The Bus will be comfortable and is a customised luxury bus.
- The trip costs 15 lakh rupees per person.
- The total duration will be 70 days where Leg 1 (11N/12D), Leg 2 (15N/16D), Leg 3 (21N/22D), Leg 4 (15N/16D)
- The trip includes Hotel stay on a twin-sharing basis, visas and standard tourist visa fee, border crossing assistance, experienced English-speaking guide etc and excludes international/Domestic flight ticket, urgent tourist visa, meals and drinks not mentioned in the inclusions, medical expenses incurred during the trip etc.
- Vegetarian food will be subject to availability.
The post World’s longest bus voyage to begin in the year 2021 appeared first on MacroTraveller.